Sapporo Beer is a favored ingredient in slow cooker recipes now that summer is here. The slow cooker temporarily eliminates the need to use your oven on a hot day and is great for braising meats including ribs, chicken, steak and even chili and on the non-meat side, a cold dish like Gazpacho.
Sapporo Teriyaki Sauced Pork Ribs by Richard Wachtel (grillingwithrich.com)
1 Rack pork ribs
Sapporo Teriyaki Sauce
1 12 oz bottle Sapporo beer
1 cup soy sauce
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1Ž2 Tsp sea salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper
1 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
1/8 cup Smoked paprika
Sapporo Teriyaki Sauce- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan. Bring to boil and reduce by half. Strain and cool.
Teriyaki Rub- Mix all the ingredients together in a little mixing bowl.
- Prepare your grill for indirect heat, and get your internal temperature to 250 degrees
- Strip the membrane of the pork ribs, and then coat the ribs with the Teriyaki Rub
- Place your ribs on your grill for 2 hours
- Remove your ribs and wrap the ribs in tin foil and then place back in the grill for another hour
- Boil the teriyaki sauce and then remove the ribs and coat the sauce on the ribs.
- Place the ribs back in your grill for another hour
- Remove the ribs when the internal temperature reaches 190.
- Serve hot
Subscribe to our Newsletter
(p): 847.806.1200 | (f): 847.806.1699