Recipe and photo from Kikkoman USA
We’re always looking for quick and easy recipe for the busy weeknight and this one from Kikkoman USA is a perfect one with ingredients all available at Tensuke Market & Sushi Cafe.
Check out our Noodles Board on Pinterest for more inspo.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman® Hoisin Sauce
- 2 packages of soft udon noodles (usually vacuum packed)
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup quick pickled cucumbers (optional)
In a wok, heat sesame oil over high heat and add onions. Stirring frequently, let the onions cook for about 1 minute.
Add hoisin sauce and stir for 30 seconds before adding the udon noodles.
Stirring the noodles constantly, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the noodles are hot.
Add soy sauce and sriracha to taste.
To serve, top with some quick pickled cucumbers and sesame seeds.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
(p): 847.806.1200 | (f): 847.806.1699